goTripSpin: 5 Top Things to Do at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
Before I talk about things to do at the Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas I want to ask if a savings of 20% or $416 for a week at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino, a four and star hotel, sounds good to you? A four star hotel at $248, taxes included, a night in Las Vegas. It is $307 a night on the major travel sites. Unbelievable. That is how much you could save right now on my TripSpin Snap website. (Register for a free lifetime account now.) Check out all the details below and check out all my articles at http://goTripSpin.com
Hotel Price Summary:
Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada- September 2017 Summary
Huge hotel with a 45,000 square meter pool complex and an aquarium on site, which attracts both families and partygoers in thousands. Even compared to other giant hotels in Vegas, the 3,215-room Hotel Mandalay Bay is overflowing, especially if you add another 1,117 rooms, which are located in the adjoining Delano Las Vegas and once again 400 rooms in the Four Seasons, both have access to the pools and the casino at Mandalay Bay.
Considering the aquarium, the wave pool and a wide range of 20+ restaurants, it can be compared with hotels like the MGM Grand as one of the best upscale family hotels in Vegas. Despite the children, you can find at the pools many beers and bars like Red Square and House of Blues attract ample people in their twenties to the hotel. Due to its location on the southern border of the Strip, the Mandalay is somewhat isolated from the attractions in the center of the Strip, where the Mirage and the Bellagio can be found.
The rooms are basic, show signs of wear, leave some road and airport noise in, and are less attractive overall than in most other leading Vegas hotels. All the rooms have the obligatory TV in the bathroom, the full windows so you can view the strip, the well-stocked minibar, the separate bathtub, and shower, the comfortable sofa, marble surfaces, the modern technologies – just enough to make your money well spent. All the rooms include:
– 42-inch plasma TVs
– Pillow-top mattresses
– View of strip, beach or mountains available
-Fully stocked minibar
– Wireless Internet Access
-Imported stone surfaces in the bathrooms
– Private 15-inch television in the bathrooms
– Separate bathtub and shower
– In addition to the incredible pools, more about this in the pool section there is also a huge shark aquarium in the Mandalay as well as a mediocre spa and a fitness center.
– In the 6 million liter Shark Reef Aquarium live 2,000 animals, including 15 different shark species
Fitness and Relaxation:
– For the use of the fitness center a daily fee is charged and it offers a good selection of cardio equipment with private television monitors, dumbbells, gymnastics balls and strength training equipment
– Spa Mandalay and Bathhouse Spa in the tower of Delano Las Vegas, which has a sauna, steam room and a large, less relaxing and more serious slate spa tub for a fee.
In the casino, there are the standard offers of slots, table games, blackjack, poker, racing, and sports betting along with high-limit rooms, but design and atmosphere are comparable to any other giant hotel in Vegas.
– Designed for families – incredible pools, many different dining options, family entertainment and a huge shark aquarium – the Mandalay Bay is a great choice for the travelers.
– The basic rooms are large and have a small sofa so a toddler can sleep right on it, but all rooms are equipped with a king-size bed, and families have to ask for a rolled mattress or rent a more expensive one or two-bedroom suite. Baby cots are also available.
– For the entertainment, the hotel organizes a series of family-friendly performances, Such as the Disney musical Lion of the Lion.
– In contrast to the Venetian and some other luxury hotels on the Strip, the Mandalay Bay also offers a few affordable dining options for families, Such as Canter’s Delicatessen and the Raffles Cafe.
– Between three hotels in the Mandalay complex, there is a total of 23 restaurants in different price categories and styles.
– The Mandalay complex which includes the Delano Las Vegas and the Four Seasons offers 20+ dining options – more than most strip hotels.
– A wide range of fine dining offers from celebrated chefs can compete with the best in the area of eating in Vegas. Examples are:
– Charlie Palmers Aureole, open for dinner only and serving French food and steak
– Lupo by Wolfgang Puck, an Italian restaurant that also serves dinner only
– Rick Moonsens RM Seafood, open for lunch and dinner
– Michael Minas Stripsteak, opened for dinner only
– Mexican in the Bordergrill, from Too Hot Tamales by Food Network
– Burger Bar by Hubert Keller
– MiX of Alain Ducasse, where only French is served in the evening
And many other cuisines on the site are available
Mandalay Bay is the home to some of the best bars on the strip of Las Vegas. Built to capture the spirit of Southern Blues or rather Southern Blues plus Buddha statues, the House of Blues Foundation Room is a favorite in Vegas – mainly because the private “tea rooms” are much more intimate than the mega- Clubs and lounges everywhere else. In
addition, the bar, as it is located in one of the top floors of the hotel, offers a breathtaking view of the Strip.
Map of Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
Hotel Price Comparisons
There are many, many terrific things to do at the Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas and at the prices you can get on my TripSpin Snap website, why not book a stay at a four star hotel, and enjoy them? You know you deserve it!
Please let me know if you have any questions about booking a hotel, airline , rental car or signing up for your free account. Also check out my Celebrity Vista Cruise article from last week on my blog at http://goTripSpin.com.