UK Online Holiday Sales Strong
The story in the UK so far this holiday season is pretty much the same as in the USA, Online sales jumped 30% on Black Friday while in-store sales were flat or down. (How can this benefit you? Did you wonder how to make money online for free? If so, details below.)
Yearly Holiday Online Sales in the UK (Source: BBC)
UK Online Holiday Sales
The BBC Reports: (Full Article):)
“As we rush out to the shops to take advantage of continuing Black Friday discounts, or go online for Cyber Monday deals, UK shoppers are expected to have spent around £2bn – up 30% on last year.
We’re spending more than ever online, choosing to shop via the internet and eschewing the seasonal High Street struggle to find that perfect present – or at least something that won’t need to be returned in the New Year.”
USA Online Holiday Sales Strong Too
It is the same story in the USA with online sales up 20% and Amazon sales up more than the average.
Yearly Holiday Online Sales in the USA (Source: Statista)
US Holiday Online Sales
It is interesting how Black Friday is spreading around the world as a big shopping event when it is tied to an American holiday. Traditionally in the USA, many people got or took the Friday after the Thanksgiving off work and schools were closed so it was a good time for people to kick their Christmas shopping into high gear. Since it developed into the biggest shopping day of the year, stores responded with big sales to draw in ever more customers. Huge crowds chasing bargains became legendary but people began to get burned out of the traffic, congested parking lots and long lines at the checkout.
Then people began to look for bargains online from the comfort of their living rooms. Even better Amazon and the other online players started their sales on Thanksgiving Day getting a jump on the brick and mortar stores and grabbing even more of the sales. Now for the first time on Black Friday weekend there were more shoppers online than in stores.
How can this Benefit Me?
This benefits people who are doing business online and provides opportunities for new people to begin business online. Many of you are probably thinking how can I compete with the likes of Amazon and eBay? The answer, you don’t have to. There are several options open to people who want to have an online business.
- Have a website that specializes in selling other peoples products or services
- Many companies such as Amazon have affiliate programs where they pay you a percentage of sales you refer to their site. For example, on your website you publish a blog that rates e-book readers. You recommend several including the kindle. You put in a link to a special Amazon is having on Kindle’s and anyone who follows your affiliate link and buys, generated a fee to you from Amazon.
- Have a website where you specialize in selling your own products or services but can also sell affiliate products
- See my blog post on selling handmade jewelry online.
I Don’t Know Where to Start
Don’t worry if you don’t know where to start. I can show you a step by step process how to build your successful online business. The best part? You can try it for free, you don’t even need a credit card. Intrigued? Read my full review.
Step 1: Select your niche
- select a niche you are passionate about (read my niche selection blog)
- It is far easier to build your online business around something that you re interested in. A hooby or something you always wanted to learn.
- A great example of a niche website is http://d2dclassicalguitar.com/ by Bernard Eng. Hopefully this can inspire you in selecting your own niche.
Step 2: Build Your Website
- the free starter membership gives you 2 free websites and hosting and all the tools and training to set them up and be operational
What is the Free Starter Membership?
Free Starter Membership Questions
Question: Is there a time limit for how long can I operate the free starter membership?
Answer: No, you can build websites and operate on the free membership for as long as you want. We exert no pressure to move up to a Premium Membership. It is our experience that most people do eventually decide to upgrade to a Premium Membership to participate in all of all the extra training and benefits, but that is your choice.
Question: What’s included in a free Membership?
Answer: It has everything you need to construct and operate a website for an business online. Including;
- Two Completely Functional, Totally Free Websites and Hosting
- Training Courses for Beginners
- Chat Support (Live)
- Great Tools to Build Your Website and Content
- Keyword search tool (up to 30 free searches per month)
- A Personal Blog of your own
Question: What do I need to do to get my free websites?
Answer: To get started for free, just enter a name below. It won’t cost you a dime to try.
|For Newbies to Get Started Fast!||For Those Who are
Ready for Success!
|$0 per Month||$47 per Month|
|Create a Starter Account!||Go Premium Today!|
|Live Support||First 7 Days||Unlimited|
|Phase 1||All Phases|
|Yes||2X Higher Payout|
|1 – on – 1
|First 7 Days||Unlimited|
|Best For||Getting Started||Those Ready to
As always, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave a comment below.